Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Want Frosting ALL over it!!!

"Mom, I love donuts! Donuts are my favorite thing to eat EVER."
I am going to have to re-write this sentence and say that sprinkles are Carson's favorite part of the donut. Casey and Carson went to the grocery store the other night and got some donuts, yum. The only thing that Casey and I could think about was Bryan Reagan's bit on the donut. "I want a donut and I want frosting ALL over it, and with sprinkles but NOT all over it I want the sprinkles smooshed up to one of the sides, do you have anything like that? The baker says, ya we have something like that we just got a whole truck full of them, they're called springsmitch for lunatics like you!!

Needless to say I think that Carson just likes the frosting and the sprinkles. Maybe they could just start making frosting with sprinkles on a plate for Carson. We were laughing so hard. We just had to take pictures of this.

9 comments:

Amber Maye said...

That is so funny! such a CUTE little boy!

Meg and Abe said...

Donuts are one I my biggest weaknesses! Will you tell Jan that I said hi and that I really want to see her blog for me?

jill langston kaufusi said...

Hi Kindra! That's how I like to eat my donuts too.

Derek and Shar said...

Hey! I am feeling better for sure now if I could just get rid of the heartburn...oh well they are worth it right?! How are you guys doing?

Jan Scarpino said...

Carson knows how to do it!!! He is so adorable. With every picture I feel like he is growing so fast, Wish they could stay little forever.. Love you! Bit wants to get together, so lets have a girls night

DA & J said...

Yummy dounuts! The frosting is the best part! I am so glad that bill gave you our blog address. I am not a big scrapbooker but I would love to know what fun thing you were taking about. My email address is jennifer.childers@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Cute Boy! Thanks so much for all your help this week with my blog!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Ryver eats them the EXACT same way! His doughnuts look JUST like that when he's done! That's all he eats of them! lol Cute...

Lindsey Whiting said...

Kindra,
I am still laughing at the Brian Regan comment. I love him! ohh how I miss Break Room conversation. Take Luck!