Memory Lane
I saw this on Kristen's blog and thought it was so fun that I wanted to share it on my blog! It will be fun especially if everyone will join in!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Keep it going. ENJOY!!

14 comments:
I remember our many, many vacations together. Whether it was for dancing or Spring Break. We always had tons of fun and we laughed like crazy. I'll also remember going to the haunted house for you birthday party and your very contagious laugh.
I remember meeting you on my first day at Remedez. I am real shy and you came up to me and introduced yourself, I was so nervious I didn't know what to say or talk about but I thought you were real nice. Also I remember watching your belly grow and talking about pregnancy in the break room. One more....I gave a guy a massage and you had him for a back wax after. You were running a little late because your client was taking a long time in the bathroom.I teased you said that it would take about an hour to wax him when it probably only took one strip 5min max. Good times at good old remedez. Thanks for listing to me complane their all the time. You are a sweetie
I remember way back when clay was on his mission and you would always ask me about him. I didn't really know you then, but I sure thought you were a Pretty girl and a nice one too. I also remember our fun little play dates. That was fun. YOu are a good friend. I hope we can start the play date thing again. I sure enjoyed it!
Oh I remember Tyler the meanie making me try to make your migraine go away cuz he wanted to make you finish your appointments instead of going home sick like you needed to. What an idiot! But you were so sick I felt so bad for you. Oh... remedez.
FYI, I would try to make your migraine go away any time you needed me to. Even though I would have no idea what i was doing.
Kin- what I remember about us is going down to the Sunshine Tournament with Jan and we were all waiting for our missionaries. We were so good and we would just talk about our boyfriends at the time. That was lots of fun. I also remember all of our dancing days. We have so many memories. We were together sooo much! I loved it! One other thing I remember is sneaking out at Mindee's house and her mom caught us hiding behind the tire of her car and she almost ran us over. Those were the good ole days!
Oh ya! I forgot to tell you. I left a comment on Jan's blog that me, you and her should go out to dinner some time like old times. She really wanted to. Let's do it. I miss you guys! I will call you in the next little bit and we should plan a day. That would be lots of fun!
Okay girl...too many memories but I have to say I remember how sweet and kind you always were to everybody...you never made it feel like "clicks" everybody was your hommie...and I remember in Drill when you would always impersonate the P.G. girls and how they walked...I remember how you snort when you laugh, how you love FOOD(like me, thank goodness I wasn't the only one!)...And your impersonations of "attitude" (with the neck/finger snap and ALL...ahhhh I love et!
Thanks 4 being the cutest and most REAL friend Kindra, I'm lucky I knew you!
hey kindra!
i think my most favorite memory was when we went to vegas with all the girls from your mom's dance studio and we went for a dance workshop there! it was so much fun and i loved all the slumber parties we had with everyone! I need your email so i can add you to my blog, email me at dirtas23@gmail.com
hope all is well with you and your family!
Lacey
Ok, mine is the funniest so far. At least I think so. lol. Ok, so I remember us in 5th grade, in Mr. Stutz's class, and we had those little boxes that we made into houses for our little pets.. lol I think mine was a turtle? And there were only 7 (or 5?) girls in the whole class so we would keep track of how many times Mr Stutz called on the boys so they weren't being favored. Ohhh that makes me laugh a bit...
I think it was Murtle the Turtle! lmao... what was your pet?
Jills comment...I remember that day too. I am just like Jill I would have to pretend to make your migraine go away too.
Texaco memories are some of my best memories. When I think of you I think of the accordian and old perverted coffee drinkers hitting on us. On Friday Aug 1st I am having a Breaking Dawn girls night party. You should come, I haven't seen you in forever. Go to my blog for all the details. Invite anyone.
Hi Kindra, I was so excited to hear from you. It has been so long since I've seen ya. your family is so cute! your boys are darling. It looks like everythings going really good. Where are you and casey living? Mike and I built a home in sf, right by the new softball fields, we really like it. well keep in touch with me, it was good to hear from you.
Post a Comment