I took the boys to the teddy bear picnic that Springville City put on. They had a story time, arts and crafts, and then you could eat your lunch on the grass with you teddy bears. I wasn't sure how it was going to all work out because I have never been to one before, but it was a lot of fun! Carson loved listening to the story about the hungry caterpillar and then painting his caterpillar with the all of the different colors that they had to paint with. They had other activities there, but Carson just wanted to paint caterpillars. Cade had fun being outside and eating crackers. You can tell that he is shoving food in his mouth. He is so dang cute.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Teddy Bear Picnic
Posted by Whitaker Family at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment