Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Swimming

I love to watch my kids have fun. My aunt JaNae invited us to go swimming with them at the clubhouse in Springville. There was Jaylee, and her cousins Hayley and Tristan there. We had a great time. Carson didn't want to get out.
My cutie boy Carson swimming. The picture is blurred because I couldn't get him to hold still. He was a little fish. Dig the farmers tan. I should say golfer's tan.
My Auntie JaNae. I love this woman! She means so much to me. She feels more like a sister than an aunt. She is always there for me. Love ya Nae.
Jaylee, Hayley, and Tristan!

10 comments:

hairprincess said...

Hey Kindra! Its me Jessica (Hale) I just found your blog and thought I would say hello it is so good to see everything is going great for you and your cute little family! We will def have to keep in touch!

Kristen said...

Kin- how are you? I love your hair. It is so pretty. I wish I could make mine look cute like that. We need to hang out. I am having spring fever and need to get out more.
Oh ya about the cruise, lets go! I am serious! I want to go soon. Lets talk sometime about it.

Katie L. said...

How fun! Ben has the same "golfers tan" and I love it! He looks like he was having a ball in the water!

Anonymous said...

How much fun! You missed out on Thomas the train.

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday. Don't worry that our weather today in NC was 95 degrees plus 100% humidity! This is about the time I wish I didn't live here! Talk to you soon!

Jan Scarpino said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet you love having JaNea to hang out with.. I love her! Too bad it was cold & rainy over the weekend, I wanted warm weather so bad! I miss you kin! love ya!

Erika Scarpino said...

hey!! how are you? your blog is so cute. your kids are so big. my blog address is scarpinogals.blogspot.com add me and i will add you!

Jacque said...

Hi Kindra! Your kids are so cute. It was so good to see you a while back at the mall! Your kids have grown since then. My kids have that same farmers tan. It is so funny. We'll have to keep in touch. Jacque (Sheen) Crouch

Kristen said...

Kin- I read on someone elses post that you were looking for a new house. Is that true? You will have to fill me in. If so that is way exciting. I wish I could have a new house but that isn't going to happen any time soon. Anyways, I'll talk to ya later!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Hey Kendra! This is Nikki (whiteman), I found your blog and your boys are adorable! I just wanted to say hi! You've got a cute family and I'm glad everything's going well for you guys!