Sunday, June 15, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdaY To CaDe!!!!!

Cade turned one on June 13th. I worked so hard to make his birthday party extra special. Well....... it wasn't such a good day for Cade. He didn't sleep at all that day, so by the time we had his party he was one tired one year old. He didn't want to do anything. He cried when we gave him his cake to eat, and he would have no part of it. I took a picture of the cake anyway because I made it all by myself and I was so proud. It turned out really cute, but he didn't really care. It was funny. You can see him in this picture just screaming his head off. Maybe next year he will want to have some cake.

He is looking at everyone while we sing Happy Birthday to him. The look on his face is just pure exhaustion. He was like "What is everyone doing to me"
Cade did think that opening the wrapping paper was cool. He got the cutest gifts. My mom gave him this fisher price airplane that has passengers and sings songs. My sister gave him some darling bath toys, my grandparents got him a little riding airplane that he loves to push around. He also got some clothes and swimming gear. We have to get ready to hit the pool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE!!! WE LOVE YOU

9 comments:

Katie L. said...

Isn't that how it goes! You want to make it a great birthday and they are too tired and cranky to enjoy it! Oh well, the cake turned out so cute and it made it a funny story to have him like that and the pictures are great!

LeMira said...

Your cake turned out really cute! I'll bet it tasted good too!

Jan Scarpino said...

Way cute pics Kin! I can't believe little Cade is so big. Love..Love the cake that you made, you are totally super-mom!! Give Cade a gret big birthday squeeze for me! love ya

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing!! I want to see all those birthday gifts.

jill langston kaufusi said...

That year went by fast! Happy birthday!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Cade!! I recognize your parents house in one of those pictures. Seems like forever ago since I was there!

Anonymous said...

Cute cake! Happy birthday Cade... Haven't seen you at Janae lately! What are you guy's doing on the 4th are you going to stadium of fire!

Brooke said...

Good job on the cake! I can't beleive that cade is one! It seems like just a few months ago I was rubbing your bellie talking about babies. by the way You look beutiful in the pictures.

Lindsey Whiting said...

I'm so impressed with your cake skills! And Cade is so cute, I can't believe he is one already?!