Monday, May 12, 2008

WANTED

My mom, Melinda McGee, is looking for a dance teacher. She needs someone once a week for about 5 hours. She pays $10- $15 dollars an hour. The day that she needs someone would be preferably Wednesday, but if Monday works better than that would be fine too. Please comment and let me know if you have anyone interested or if you are interested yourself. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Chase Family said...

Kindra What age group is it? let me know I might know someone!

Haylee said...

hi Kin. I was so sad when I saw your mom and kami and kasey walk into the reception with out you. I didnt get your note until like two days later! I MISSED YOU! you should have just brought your boys, they would have had fun running around with Owen. It was such a fun wedding though and molly looked beautiful. we need to play one of these days, call me. Hope you had a good mothers day.love you!
haylee