My aunt JaNae and uncle Kyle had a BBQ at their new house! It was so much fun. The kids played, Carson passed out and Casey and Kyle thought they were so funny in the group picture. We all laughed so hard. They are too much a like. Sid and Gigi Evans were there and their girls. They are a fun family to be around. Thanks for a wonderful evening everyone!! The steaks were awesome.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
BacKyaRd BbQ!!!
Posted by Whitaker Family at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey. I think i saw you over by my house with a realtor! Are you buying in Salem??? :) I would love it. I love our neighborhood and ward...it is so much fun.
I wish I was there. That looks like fun!! Gigi is funny huh. She will always give you a laugh.
Our next bbq will be at my house and will sit in the hot tub and have Bit and Holli and there fams come hang with us!
Post a Comment