Saturday we loaded up the boys and the saddle and went to ride our horse Mexico. It is so much fun to be down at the horses. Grandpa Barry has four horses, and we have one horse, Mexico. We keep them all in the same place behind the SF fairgrounds. There is a lot of things for our little Carson to do. Throw rocks in the ditch, swing on the homemade swing, run in the grass and climb the fences. This was Cade's first horse ride, and he was talking and smiling the whole time. Casey has been around horses his whole life and it is so fun to involve our boys in the same love.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
How fun! I have only been on a horse like 3 times and 2 of those times I was bucked off. I am a little scared now. You look like a pro.
So cute! You guys are dressed too nice to be riding horses! :) The boys look like they were having fun!
That is fun! It has been a while since I rode a horse. I bet you guys love that!
I am so envious of you guys! I want a horse!! My hubby had horses growing up and doesn't want them again because he says they are too much work! But I know someday I will make him get me a few! That looks so fun to ride as a family. You are a good mommy too and doing just as many activities as we do! I will plan for Wed fo that week in June and I will write Kim and see if she will come. (she is going through something right now that is tough on her with her hubby she wouldn't day exact details but it sounded like it could go one way or the other and one way is good and the other would be a very big life change so I am not sure we can for sure plan on her!) I will also write Ashley to come too. She is big an prego now!! Cute as ever though. And I lost contact with Mariane and Marianne I think now lives out of state but I will attempt to get her to write me back on it. I will let you know!
Love it!! Those pictures are so stinking cute.. What a fun day for you guys, I'm absolutely loving this warm weather! It is so refreshing to be able to get out and enjoy it. I love & miss ya!
Hey Kin! I love the horses!! That looks like a lot of fun.
Next time you go over to Janae's house call me and we could play at their park across from their house with Gigi and her girls too. My boys love to play there. Also, have you been to the park at the ballpark, that one is a good one too. Plus it has a walking trail. That is our favorite place to go. I am so ready to get out of the house with my boys.
I have left a few comments on your blog and when I go back to look they didn't post. So hopefully this one will.
It looks like fun it seems your boys love the horses like mine do how fun!! cute boys
That is something I deffinately want to do with my kids! Don't know if they would like it or not but I love horses and would love for them to experince that!
Your lil' fam is so cute!:P
That looks like so much fun! I bet your family will have a lot of great memories doing that.
Thanks for your post on my blog today...you're a sweet-heart! I live in SLC, but would totally love to come with my kiddiez sometime?
Even if they are too scared to ride, for them to be able to touch a real live horse would be FUN!
Hey Kin! We should go play! That would be fun. Yes, call me when you go to JaNae's house. Me and Gigi actually went to say Hi last night to her but she wasn't home.
Amber is doing good. She is such a good mom. She doesn't have a blog but I think she is thinking about it. We should all get together.
I was wondering if you have read the new book that Stephenie Meyer has out, The Host. Was wondering if it was good.
Anyways, hopefully I will hear from you soon.
Bit
Hi Kindra,
That is cool that you found my blog. I am new to the whole blog thing. Your blog is darling! Your boys are so so cute. Keep in touch!
Shannon
Hey Kindra! Your family is darling. I am glad that you found our blog. It is fun to see how people and thier families are doing.
Post a Comment