Whenever we go to Wal-Mart we have to ride this bus!! It's actually an ice cream truck, but Carson just wants it to be a bus. So this time I actually put money in it, and the boys just went crazy. Cade was laughing and standing up front, and Carson was selling me ice cream. It was a blast. Who knew that watching your children ride a dumb Wal Mart bus would be so much fun. I am glad that I have kids to keep me entertained. I love my boys more than anything!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Wal-Mart Bus
Posted by Whitaker Family at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We try really hard to keep Jackson from noticing it. Unfortunately, once you've given them one ride, they NEVER forget it!
Kendra you have the cutest little boys!! I can't get over how adorable they are...Carson is getting so big too! He is really starting to look like a little boy!
these pix are too cute! I would definitely buy some ice cream from them.
Post a Comment