Sunday, May 18, 2008

OUR HAPPY CAMPERS!!



We went in with Casey's parents and got a camping trailer. We were so excited when it was finally warm enough to take out the ole campin trailer. We went up to Cherry campground up Mapleton canyon. It was so much fun, a little cold, but we had a blast. The boys love being outdoors, and I love to sit by the fire and have marshmallows. Who doesn't love roasting mallows, if you don't you have serious issues and you need to come and let me cook you up the most amazing smore you have ever tasted. Well in any event, it was a good time had by all. This is going to be some great memories spending time together as a family.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been added to the Class of 2001 blog. It has just started so come and reunite with all your class members!

SFHS '99 said...

I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.

Bingham fam said...

Kindra,
Did you get extentions in your hair? Your hair looks so pretty, but I was thinking it grew really fast. Let me know. That is so fun about the camper we will have to go camping with you guys that would be a blast. We just would use a tent, but I love to camp.

Ashley said...

I love camping......Now wait a sec your hair is long???? I am confused did you get extensions? Super cute!! I want those but I cannot afford those ;(

Hey for lunch I think we are planning Wed. the 4th as you said and then meeting at 1pm at the Jordan Commons and eating at the Mayan so that they boys will have some fun while we are there. I think Ashley might come if she can get work off but for sure you and Kim and myself with our babies.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie L. said...

Cute hair! Mat told me he saw you on Saturday and that your hair was super long! Yep, it is! Love it! How fun to have a trailer!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Wow Kin, I love your hair! When did you go long? Seriously you are gorgeous! I love to see how Carson and Cade are changing.

Nicole said...

Hi Kin-
Your hair is so cute! I LOVE IT! Who did it and when did you do it? We really need to get together. I only work Tuesdays, so lets plan something. I miss ya tons!
love ya

Jan Scarpino said...

Foxy Mamma! Kindra you are smokin! It looks like you guys had such a great time camping.. I love to camp, we should totally go sometime. How fun!? Love ya girl!

Brooke said...

Love the long locks! they look so good! You are such a cute mom.

LeMira said...

A-ha! I found you!! Now I can keep track of you online, too!!

The O'Briens said...

Camping is the best. I must say, you are absolutely working it in these pictures. The hair looks great.

Lindsay said...

How fun! You guys are so adventurous, I love it! It's great to be able to keep up to date on your cute family! Talk to you soon!

jill langston kaufusi said...

Kin-
I made my blog private and I sent you an invitation to your kindragoyin email address. If that one wasn't right, e-mail me jill.langston@gmail.com

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Kindra-
I came across your blog and I wanted to say hello. Your family is darling.

TiffanyHarrison said...

Yes I still sell Scentsy...just let me know what you would like and I can get it ordered, also if you need to borrow my scent testers just let me know and I will bring them to you!! Either call me 360-1409 or email me tiffanyharrison@sfcn.org Thanks Kindra :^)