OUR FIRST DENTIST APPOINTMENT
Carson went to his first appointment on Monday. He did awesome! I was really nervous because you hear horror stories about kids just screaming the whole time they are there. We had been practicing for a long time about what would go on in the dentist chair and that there was nothing to worry about. He was so brave, they gave him a new tooth brush and he got to pick out a little toy at the end. Good job Carson!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good job Carson!!! I am glad you were so good for the dentist.
Your kids are too cute!! I love the bath pictures... and how sad. I hate the dentist too!! He probably did better than I do.
I think the parents are more nervous about the first dentist visit than the kids! Way to go Carson!
I found your blog!
Hey you should have come in the afternoon and I could have seen Carson. Oh well maybe next time.
Hey Kin! Your boys could not be any more adorable... I am so glad to see that your little family is doing so well! You just get more beautiful with every year. I am so happy that we all got together the other night, it was SO.. much fun!! we for sure need to have girls night more often! I'm excited we have a fun way to keep in touch now- luv ya!
I know i cant believe our boys are going to start school in a few months. where is carson going? We should have signed them up to go to the same place. i still have the pic of me and you on our first day of preschool, wow thats crazy. well i'm not working anymore so we should get together, i'm home with owen everyday. call me, if not i will see you in a few weeks at the wedding. love ya!
Kindra!!! I am so glad that you found me I miss you so much it hasd been forever! I can't believe how big my little boyfriend Carson is that is crazy. Your baby is so freaking cute! He looks just like you. We are hopefully coming home in July I will call you for sure! Are you staying home with the kids or are you working now?
Post a Comment