I'm glad you found us! Your boys are so cute and I'm sure they keep you busy:). I can't wait to have a little boy in our house. We will for sure keep in touch. It's so easy to on these blogs.
Hey Kindra and Casey! Good to see ya! Your boys are so, so cute. I bet Korey and Melinda can't get enough of them. Last I saw you, you were pregnant with your second. I am so glad to be able to be in touch with you. I am excited to read through your blog. I want to come and check it out when I have a little time! You guys look great. Thanks for your comment. Talk to ya soon! Love, Karlee
ahhh... Casey and Aaron. I saw this picture and it reminded me of our double date together. That was so much fun.. I love that after all this time, we are still friends! It looks like they had a great time hunting. I miss you Kin, Love ya!
Casey and I have been married for eight years. Time has just flown by, and I honestly cannot believe that we have been together now for 10 years!! We have two little boys. Carson is 5 and Cade is 3. We are busy working and most importantly playing. We have a lot of fun together as a family, and we are very blessed.
5 comments:
I'm glad you found us! Your boys are so cute and I'm sure they keep you busy:). I can't wait to have a little boy in our house. We will for sure keep in touch. It's so easy to on these blogs.
Hi Kindra! I didn't know you had a blog! Everyone's got one these days. I'm glad I found yours so i can see those cute little boys!
Hey Kindra and Casey!
Good to see ya! Your boys are so, so cute. I bet Korey and Melinda can't get enough of them. Last I saw you, you were pregnant with your second. I am so glad to be able to be in touch with you. I am excited to read through your blog. I want to come and check it out when I have a little time! You guys look great. Thanks for your comment. Talk to ya soon!
Love, Karlee
It doesn't seem like the right time of year for turkey's?!? ;P haha looks like a big turkey to got!
ahhh... Casey and Aaron. I saw this picture and it reminded me of our double date together. That was so much fun.. I love that after all this time, we are still friends! It looks like they had a great time hunting. I miss you Kin, Love ya!
Post a Comment