BATH TIME!!
Carson and Cade love to get in the bath. They both think it is so funny to stand up in the tub, because then I say, "You two sit down" and they both sit down with a splash and laugh thinking that they are so funny. Even Cade only being 10 months is learning things from Carson on how to be naughty and make mom get mad. I was laughing so hard because I had put bubbles in the tub with them the other night and Cade was trying to eat them. He would put his face in the water and come up with bubbles all over his face. Casey and I loved it!! He is in such a fun stage full of discovery and learning. So Fun!!
Carson kept standing up and saying, Mom watch me shake my boodie. I was cracking up. Where he comes up with half the stuff he says I don't know. I love my boys!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Kindra,
Your boys are so cute. I think they look like both you and Casey. They are growing up so fast. I am glad to see some pictures of them!!
That's freaking hilarious..Jax says "shake my bum bum." and the stance that Carson was flashing is JUST LIKE how Jax does it...I LOVE IT!! You are the freaking cutest mom ever. I hope you know I love how real you are too...I could hang out with you and it would seem like no time has passed at all, as a matter of fact, we need to..Love you Kiner.
I loved these stories! Your boys are little Gap models in training (but without the clothes on)! Haha. They really are a great mix of the two of you.
Hey Kindra,
Holy Moly - Your boys are the cutest. I can't believe how big they are! I hope McLane and Casey play softball together again so we can hang out at the ballgames this Summer! I can't wait to see your little guys.
I can't believe how big Carson has gotten! Your boys are ADORABLE! I love the bath pics!
hey kindra, your boys are so cute, and i love the shakin' of the booty! hope you are doing well! email me at dirtas23@gmail.com so I can add you to the blog! have a great weekend!
Lacey
You are a such a cute mom too Kins!!! I wish we could get our little ones together..They are so close in age! I cannot believe how much your first looks like Casey adn then your second looks like you. Totally adorable and give me some hope haha!! Bath time is my favorite time every with my baby. They are always such characters in there. I may be coming up to Utah to see my family in kaysville the first week of June. Are you going to around then to possibly get together?
Hey you, I didn't know you had a blog, why were you holding out on me??? I found it off of Brooke's. I'm so glad, because I couldn't figure out facebook and now I get to see your cute little family. Your boys are getting so big and are super handsome!! Miss your face!~fake lindy :0)
Post a Comment