Saturday, April 19, 2008







On Wednesday April 9th my little brother Kasey tried out for Mr. Spanish Fork! They had a fitness challenge, talent, evening wear, and a question on stage. The pageant was so funny. The whole time Casey and I were laughing at the funny things that the boys would do. There were like 14 contestants. My brother along with his adorable partner did a waltz dance that turned into a hip hop number and then back to the waltz. It was the cutest thing ever. For evening wear he had a blue tuxedo that looked great, and then his question was, What is your favorite movie and why? He had the best response. He said, "The Notebook because it is very romantic and I am an inside guy." We were all laughing so hard. He has never even seen that movie, but he was very quick to answer. It was great. He ended up with 1st Attendant and 50 dollars. It was a very fun evening and we were very proud of him. I cannot believe that my little brother is growing so fast and having such a great time in High School. It just takes me back to the good ole days. Love ya Kas

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Kindra, I found your blog and I love it! I missed you at girls night out last month. hope your little ones are doing better.

Kristen said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he is that old. He is a cute boy.

Jan Scarpino said...

Kinny! I remember little Kasey as a kid and now he is grown up and so handsome! It's crazy how fast life passes us by. Im thankful for our friendship that has lasted so many years... It's been an amazing experience to have so many memories to share together. I love to think back and laugh at all the crazy things we have done. Our many trips to St. George have always been the best- I also love to think about our childhood days(pooh bear and pigglet) lol... Now your an incredible mother of two! I admire you in every way... I look up to you with so much love and respect! love you, Jan

Jared and Davian said...

Kindra,
How are you? Your boys are so cute! Do you still live over by my parents? We are moving back there at the end of this month! Hope to see you soon.
--Davian

Jessica said...

Kami was my waitress the other night and I couldn't quit thinking about how she was Riley's first girlfriend. It's crazy how fast time goes by. Your kids are so cute. I think Cade is only a month older than Ryder. I hope they grow up and be friends and have great memories like we do.

Christy said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he is getting!!!! Crazy...I tagged you...so check it out, love ya

Lindsey said...

Hey Kindra~
So fun to see your cute family. Your boys are darling. I'd love to keep in touch.

Lindsey (Fish) Kearl
www.mamapenuer.blogspot.com

the cummins family said...

hey kin, wow he has grown up. i almost didn't recognize him. crazy how time flies. i'm bummed i missed out on the shower. it's been a while since i've seen everyone.

Josee said...

Hey Kin
YOur boys are so handsome they are getting so big!! You have such a cute family. That is so funny about Kasey he is such a cute kid I see him alot down at my dads four wheeler shop he is so grown up now. Im glad you found my blog so that we can keep in touch.

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Hey Kin, Your boys are so cute and they are getting so big! We need to get together with our Moms and take a vacation!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Kindra-
How are ya? Your little family is darling!! Thought I better say hello!!