Hubby Tag
What is his name: Casey Barnard WhitakerHow long have you been married: 5 1/2 years
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? That is a toss up, I can probably eat more, he eats faster.
Who said I love you first? Casey. We all know he was head over heels for me.
Who is taller? Ummm I am a shorty
Who sings better? Casey can carry a tune better than me, but I LOVE to sing!!!
Who is smarter? Casey is way better at Math and thinking things through. I am good at English, writing, reading.
Whose temper is worse? I think that I have more patience and Casey is very competitive.
Who does the laundry? I do!
Who does the dishes?We both do the dishes. When I clean the kitchen I like to clean the whole thing, when Casey cleans the kitchen, he does a great job but it is not as in depth as I would do it.That is where my ADD kicks in.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Casey
Who cooks dinner? I don't love to cook, Casey is a great cook and makes awesome homemade pies and made from scratch dishes. Yum
Who drives? Casey does, or I have to listen to him tell me how to drive and that just drives me crazy
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both kind of say sorry at the same time.
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine, but we see both quite a bit. We actually truly enjoy spending time with our fams!!! We are blessed.
Who has more friends? I would have to say me. I just have lots of friends now, thanks to the blog.
Who has more siblings? We both have the same amount 4 siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would have to say a little of both. There are times when I get what I want and then there are times when Casey gets what he wants. We are so different that we get along so well. It has been a little over ten years now that we have been in love, and it still feels like we are in high school and in that teenage love that we had way back when. We definetely have our share of difficult times, but the good out weigh the bad, and we have so much fun together. Love you Casey, and congratulations on graduating, we are very proud of you.

1 comments:
You two are absolutely adorable! I still remember you two way back when and I always..always.. loved you two together. It doesn't get cuter then you guys!
Post a Comment