GRADUATION!!!
Yesterday April 25th, Casey graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. It was a fun day! We went to the graduation ceremony, and then to Village Inn for breakfast. Casey's family and my mom and my sister Kami came with us. Casey's parents gave him a leather jacket that is just beautiful and they bought us all breakfast. I am very proud of Casey and all of the hard work that he has done to get through school. It has been a long road, but it feels just great to be done with school. I know that Casey will do great things with the career that he has chosen, and will take very good care of us. He is very motivated and loves to be the best. Congrats Casey, we love you. Love your family

19 comments:
Congrats Casey! That is really exciting to be done with school. Your family looks really cute. Those are some great graduation photos
yeah, what an accomplishment. im happy for you guys.
That's awsome! That was fun to see you the other day. I love haveing Them around.
What a great time for your family! I love the picture of you all--what a beautiful bunch! Congrats Casey!
Hey girl I just came upon your blog, I was so excited to find you and also that casey Graduated from school that is a huge acomplishment, I am so happy for you guys, you guys are the cutest couple ever. well take care and we are moving back down to Spanish fork in like a week so lets hang out. Summer larsen
Congrats! That is such a big accomplishment way to go.
Yeah for Casey!!! Congrats, Im sure it felt like a very long time coming... but now its finally over- Im so excited for your guys! I wish you the best in any and everything that you decide to do. Love..Love.. ya!
Congrats Casey! We all need to go out and celebrate!
congrats to casey!! how exciting for you guys!! hope all is well!
Lacey
That's awesome! I'm so jealous I wish that was Jared :)!
Congratulations to Casey! That's a big accomplishment and he should be very proud! You've got a good one Kindra! What a cute little family you guys have! Your boys are adorable and you look great!
our blog is thebinghamsblog.blogspot.com
That should work If you want you could try clicking on the binghams on the playgroup site.
Yay for Casey!!! You are seriously the cutest. I love how sincere you are. I can't wait to see what's next for you guys! Now that school is done, what a relief. Oh, by the way SHIZAM....
Congrats! I don't care what anyone says - college is hard, and it takes a lot of dedication and effort to finish! That is such a great accomplishment and I'm so happy for your family! See you soon!
CONGRATS CASEY!! THAT IS SO AWESOME I WISH I COULD SAY I'VE GRADUATED!! YOU SHOULD GET YOUR MOM'S SCHEDULE FOR WHEN SHE'LL BE IN TOWN THIS MONTH AND WE'LL PLAN A DAY TO GO TO LUNCH
Hey Kindra, just came upon your blog and thought I'd say hi and congrats to casey! I miss seeing you guys at our old church since we moved, but now I will have to stop by here and say hi.
Cute pictures!! I cannot beleive how pretty those trees are in the background, but of course they don't compare to your cute family. My husband is majoring in that exact same thing! Small world you and I have always seem to had. Kinz I am coming the first week of June so let's plan a lunch in SLC that week! I am thinking like tues or wed. What works for you?
Hi Kindra! I just found your blog through Amanda's! I miss you! How are you? (this is Heather Mildenstein from Remedez)
Congratulations! Being in school, I know that this day is a long way away and I'm very jealous! But good for him for sticking through it all! Good job!
Post a Comment