Spring Fever! I loved this past week. The weather was awesome. We went for a walk and played outside all day. We got some sun on our faces, and it felt so good. I love spring time. I can't wait until we can play outside every day. The kids love to be outside, and it seems like they sleep so much better.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Kindra, your boys look so cute i love cade's big brown eyes the remind me of kanyons. I have that same stroller it is awesome to keep the older one contained withought making them think that they have to be buckled!!Tell Kody Hi ! How is he doing? is he married Yet?i have not seen him since he visited me in the hospital keep in touch Jennica
I am so glad to see that you figured out the posting thing! It was good seeing you at work the other day but we really need to get the boys together to play in this good weather (and I don't mean our husbands because they do that enough)! Come over and we'll let them loose in the backyard!
I am so excited that you finally posted again. Your boys are so dang cute. We really need to get together sometime. What is your E-mail?
kindra..its kim from college!! i have been looking for u ever since u left remedyz..or however u spell it!! i google'd your name and here u are! your family is so cute! my email is kiimmlavin@aol.com email me!
Kindra, your boys are so cute. I am so glad that you updated your blog since I don't get to see you very often. Cade is getting so big I can't believe it! Keep the pictures coming.
Kindra, I totally remember you! You did such a good job with my toes... in fact so good that Kody gave me gift certificate to get another at Remedez. Are you still there? I hope so! You have two adorable boys. They are seriously so cute! It is so good to hear from you. I hope you'll stay in touch. Your family is darling, especially you and your husband. Take care, Rachelle
P.S. I agree with the spring weather. I am so ready for it!
I am so excited that we found eachother! I even tried looking your parents up in the phone book once long ago and just feared we lost contact forever! I blog too so I will send you an invite to that because it is also private. Your little boys are so cute! The oldest looks like Casey to me! I am not prego...thank goodness!! haha! but I have a little one who is 10 months. Did you say yours is nine months? Too bad we don't live close to eachother then...Playmates are always nice! I am in Minnesota, but that is a long story for another day! YOu will gather a bit from my blog I am sure. I am so so happy to be able to talk to you again!
Kindra!! I found your blog today and I was soo excited! Cade is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big he is! I have a blog (its private, so I need your email if you want me to send you a invite) but we will have to stay in touch! Are you still are Remedez? I'm going to be in Utah at the end of this month... I would love to see you if your working! Keep in touch! Send me an email with your email address. Holly_Stadler@yahoo.com
I love you Kiner!!!!
Post a Comment