These are the Valentines that the boys made for me at school. Carson made the cute flower out of a sucker, and Cade made the card that says "Guess how much I love you? This much" When they brought them home, it melted my heart. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine. All I want is for my kids to be happy, and I want them to love me, and not say that I completely ruined their lives... At least they love me right now. I did make Carson cry in the last picture. I was trying to make fun of him while we were brushing our teeth at night, and taking this picture did not make him very happy. He tried to hit the camera away while crying/laughing at the same time. I just think I am so funny sometimes. I probably shouldn't tease my kids, but sometimes I can't help myself.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Valentines Gifts for Mom
Posted by Whitaker Family at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment