The Searle's had us over for dinner! It was fun to laugh and be with our friends. Our kids played, and we talked and laughed, good times.
I also love finding my kids playing. The other day I could hear them in their room, so I grabbed my camera. They were playing on Carson's top bunk, and I thought it was so cute. I snapped a pic without them even knowing!! I love to find them playing nice, but they are human and they do fight at times. They make each other stronger that's for sure. We don't make fun of people at our house I promise, but Carson came walking up to me with Casey's tight black workout shorts on, and he had them stuffed with clothes. I don't know what his thoughts were, but I found it pretty hilarious. He was laughing so hard.
I needed to post some pictures of things that have been going on, but haven't had time to put pictures up. We didn't really have Halloween this year, because Cade got the flu, and we stayed home. It wasn't very much fun, but it only lasted one night. I took the kids to Pirate Pizza Island and let them play games and win some prizes. I also got to help out in Carson's Halloween party at school. I had each child make a pumpkin bat, and they turned out so cute. I had them paint their little pumpkin black, and I cut our black foam for each pumpkin to have wings, eyes, and ears. I stayed up late for three nights in a row cutting these things out, but it was worth it. The kids loved making them, and they turned out so cute. The things that we sometimes do for our children.... I don't think I will ever be able to understand it, but I don't think there needs to be an explanation.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Friends, Food, Fun
Posted by Whitaker Family at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Loved the shorts filled with clothes! hahaha! Good think you snapped a quick shot of that one! We'll be down un UT for Christmas this year so hopefully we will get a chance to see each other!
Cute Pic's Kin!
Look at Timp with swollen Belly!! I love it! It looks like you all are doing great! I miss you! Next time I am down south in Utah we HAVE to get together! Our boys would have a blast! Hope you had a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment