We moved at the end of July... We lived at Casey parents and my parents for a month and then we were able to move into our duplex at the beginning of September. It is nice to live is something that we own, it is not nice however, to have to fix up someones mess. We had to re-paint the entire place, we had to re-do the entire bathroom due to mold and water damage, and we had to fix many holes that someone with a big fist had hit into our walls and closet doors. That is just to name a few things. Every time we turned around we were at Home Depot spending more money. It was all worth it though. We have a beautiful bathroom that Casey did. (cabinets are done by the very talented Casey Cloward) I am proud of my very handy husband. He picked out all of the colors and put it all together. I got to help with a few things such as the last touches of decorating and picking out the mirror, but Casey did all of the dirty work. Thank you so much for the best room in the house Casey. It really is very nice, I love it.
Carson started Kindergarten. He makes a mother very proud. He doesn't throw fits in the morning to get ready for school and it is always excited for me to read to him or to practice his letters and spelling. His teacher says he is a little chatty, but other than that he is a fine student. I got to help out in his class the other day, and he is very well behaved and listens to his teacher when she gives instructions. I am proud of my little guy, and I get teary eyed ever time he gets out of the car and starts walking toward the school. Is he really old enough to be going to school on his own?
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Changes
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment