Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scary Fish Story

Ok I had to share this story because it was so hilarious. We went up to Casey's family cabin last week and decided to take the boys out on the fishing boat that they have there. So we got the boat in the water, started to go out into the middle of the lake and Carson starts freaking out. If you can't tell in this picture, he was a little upset. He was not having any fun.....at all. He was trying to smile but he was terrified. We were getting too far out and he couldn't see our truck anymore. We told him it would be alright and that we were going to have a good time. Then Casey caught a fish and brought it into the boat. Casey got the hook out of the fish's mouth, but it stuck in his thumb and he yelled out, "oh, ouch", or it could have been profanity but I can't remember. I was laughing too hard. Carson thought that the fish had bite his finger and Carson started screaming again. " Ah get the fish out of the boat, he is going to bite my toes." So then we go along and catch another fish and this time we told Carson that it was not the fish that got dad it was the hook. So he was ok for a minute. Then Carson had to go to the bathroom. We told him to go off the side of the boat, but he refused (somewhat like his mother, yea) So by that time, we gave up and went into shore. As soon as we pulled up, Carson jumped out and ran behind the truck and went to the bathroom. He was very relieved as you can imagine. Casey and I decided that we should probably not take Carson on the fishing boat anymore. It was a beautiful lake and a beautiful view, that was a bonus.

1 comments:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I love this story, it was just making me laugh imagining the whole thing...I miss hearing you tell the stories in person, you just crack me up. And I love all your family pictures, it's so fun to see your cute boys growing up.