Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Pictures

I just wanted to write about our family pictures that we had taken. I didn't put all of them in the slide show, because there were too many, but I just wanted to say that my sister Kami took them and I am very proud of her. She is very talented and creative. I am going to make a blog for her and all of the work that she has done so far. Keep looking for the link to her blog. The name of her business is Kami's Creations. We had a lot of fun getting our pictures done, and I was very pleased with the results. It is always hard to get ready for pictures, and stressful thinking about if your kids are going to be good or not. If anyone needs her information please let me know.

9 comments:

Katie L. said...

Kindra they are SO cute! She did a really good job!

Meg and Abe said...

Yeah I love it when old friends find me! Your hair has gotten so long! You have the two cutest little boys ever by the way, I am sure you know that already though. Are you working at Remedez or did you give up for good after maternity leave?

Kristen said...

Kindra! I love the pictures. They turned out great. You guys are the cutest little family. I can't get over how much I love your hair. It is so pretty.
I told Janae the other day that we still need to get together for lunch at the park. I would love to hang out with you guys.

Meg and Abe said...

Abe got a job out here with Freddie Mac. So we are out here for at least 2 years. Here is my email address, that way we don't have to catch up on comments. haha
megford1@yahoo.com

Bingham fam said...

I love your family pictures. You have a very adorable fam. The concert looked fun too. It was good seeing you at the ball game last night.

Hales Family said...

Kindra those pictures are so cute! You look so pretty! You really have the cutest family. Your boys are gorgeous!! They have such pretty eyes. Love the pics. Your sister did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kindra! Cute pics, and way cute lil boys! I saw your blog on the school page. So fun.. glad to see you're doing well! Kami did a way good job on your pics.. tell her "hi" for me! Oh ya, does she live in Payson? I thought I saw her walking, but wasn't sure, I was driving so I didn't get a good look. I live in the Maples here in Payson...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so glad you wrote back! Anyway, I am adding you to my blog, if you don't mind! I love to see everyone's cute lil fams. Take care!

The Condies said...

Thanks Kindra...no problem on finding us through the blogging world-lots of people do it! It is good to see that you and your husband are doing well. We didn't know you'd had a second, but congrats! I do remember you from Meg and Abe's wedding, so feel free to check out our blog whenever. Looks like you guys are doing great!