Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have The Best Friends Ever!!!

I seriously have the nicest friends ever!!! They decided to give me a surprise shower the other night. Jan hosted the grand event and planned with my husband to get me there. I was a little hesitant about going out that night because I had a really bad sinus infection and I wasn't sure if going out to dinner with friends was the best idea. Casey magically got me to Jan's house thinking the whole time that we were all going out to dinner. When we pulled up to Jan's house, I saw Amberlee's car, and I said, "Oh yea Casey and Amberlee are coming with us. Well Casey told me to get out and go in the house and I was really confused. I just kept saying, "Can't we all go to dinner now, I am starving". He said go inside and Danny and I are taking the kids to Provo Beach Resort. I was still confused until I walked in the door and Jan had her house decorated in pink!! All of my friends were there to greet me. I was so shocked. Kandis even came because she was in town, and I was thrilled to see her. Jan made a yummy dinner for all of us. Baked french toast, yummy cheesy potatoes, and muffins. All of the candy was pink, and she had gone all out. My friends gave us the cutest girl outfits, bows, and blankets. I couldn't ask for better friends. They were so thoughtful to think of me, and to make it such a special night. I had a smile from ear to ear all the way home. Casey said, Were you surprised, and I of course said yes!!

Thanks to all my great friends for a wonderful evening full of laughter and good memories!!








0 comments: