I have tried to think of some great words that I could use to express how I felt on this day. I came up with words like: proud, emotional, stunning, excitement, butterflies, beautiful, lovely, and all of these words will tell how I felt. I think the best explanation would be Simply Wonderful. My sister got married on Wednesday October 6th. Knowing my sister, I knew this day would be perfect, and it was. It was such a fun day filled with family, friends, and lots of love. Weddings are events that bring everyone you love together for a joining of families, and it was a really great day. My mom and sister did a great job of getting everything done, and I have to say it was one of the prettiest weddings I have been to in a long time. The location was the Sleepy Ridge Golf Course and it was stunning. They took care of everything. Decorating, coordinating, and the food. I hated to see this day end, but like all good things it had to. I am excited to have another brother, and I love him and the I love the way that he loves my sister. They are very good for each other, and I wish them all the happiness. Love you sis!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Simply Wonderful
Posted by Whitaker Family at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such handsome boys with their ties on! Looks like a special day!
These pictures make me so happy! I love you guys! so glad your blog is back! xoxo
Yay FINALLY an update!!!!I love all of the pics. YOu look absolutely gorgeous at the wedding!! Sometimes I can't believe how pretty my friend is! :)
I agree with Amb, I was going to say the same thing.. You're simply stunning! I love you in every way and Cade & Carson are the cutest!
Post a Comment