I know that everyone has probably given up on me and checking up on my blog. I have not blogged since Easter and that is just sooooo long ago. I just want to let everyone know that all is well and that pictures and explanations will be coming. Just a few words on what has been going on. We have been super busy with our baby turning two, vacations, family reunions, moving, just summer activities and no time to be in front of the computer. I have missed blogging and keeping up with what everyone is doing, but we just have not sat down. We have a few more camp outs planned, and hoping that fall and winter hold off just a little bit longer. If anyone wants to come camping with us let us know. We are always up for camping buddies.
I promise that I will be better about posting pictures and getting caught up with all that we have been doing
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Lost in Space
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, glad to know your alive!:) Where did you guys move to?? We need to catch up...
Kindra, I could never think that about you. . . love you too much. :) Actually, Rachel had told me that you had moved. I'm so happy for you that you are happy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you again! I miss you. Please call soon, and we'll chat!
Post a Comment