They are so cute!!! I still cannot get over you with long hair. I would love to just one day have long hair you know just to give it a try and see if it is worth growing out. I never have the paitence to grow it that long!
Casey and I have been married for eight years. Time has just flown by, and I honestly cannot believe that we have been together now for 10 years!! We have two little boys. Carson is 5 and Cade is 3. We are busy working and most importantly playing. We have a lot of fun together as a family, and we are very blessed.
2 comments:
Kin--I LOVE all of your family pictures. You really have the most beautiful boys! And you look absolutely gorgeous! Your hair looks amazing.
They are so cute!!! I still cannot get over you with long hair. I would love to just one day have long hair you know just to give it a try and see if it is worth growing out. I never have the paitence to grow it that long!
Post a Comment