Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tiger Wins The US Open!!!

Casey and I went with the Clowards to the US Open on Father's Day weekend. It was so AWESOME!! If any of you know my husband he is a bit of a golf lover, so I have been watching these events on t.v. for years. It was so cool to see the players in person and in action. We got to see Tiger, Phil, and Adam Scott up close twice, which is hard to do we found out, and that was incredible. They are so good at what they do. It was neat to see Tiger win after being in so much pain that he could barely walk. I loved being at this event and I hope that we get to go next year.
We bought the kids some shirts while we were there. When we gave Carson his shirt he said, "wow that was nice of Tiger to get me this shirt". We won't tell him that it was really us that bought him that way over priced shirt. He is getting so big. He doesn't look like our little boy anymore, but more like a kid, and that scares me. It goes too fast.
We had a great time on our vacation. We got to spend some time with our good friends the Cloward's, who always keep us laughing. I loved being in California and I hope that we can go back soon!!

9 comments:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I am just laughing at Carson's comment. I miss hearing all the story's about him when we were at work supposed to be working. :0)

Katie L. said...

Lucky you! Mat would have loved to have gone to see that! I am so sad that you guys can't come...we will have to do something again, soon! Have fun in Bear Lake!

Bingham fam said...

HOW FUN!!! Carson is so cute, I love his comments. I wish we could have gone to the us open this year too. Clay was actually really close to getting to be in the action. Maybe another time huh!

Word Whipped said...

How fun! Paul would have loved to have gone....we watched it on T.V though! Your boys are sooo adorable Kindra! I can't get over how cute they are!

The O'Briens said...

Like everyone else, I love that Carson though Tiger bought him the shirt. What a doll. If only we were all as naive as kids...like would be so much smoother!! It sounds like you a had a great weekend. (Oh, and your husband is blessed that you have a blast watching golf with him! Great match.)

Lindsay said...

Aw, your boys are so cute Kin! I love the little shirts you got them in Cali. Sounds like you guys had a great time with Amb and Casey.

Jan Scarpino said...

Darlings pictures Kin! I always love seeing new pix of your boys, they are way too stinking cute! We need to hit up the pool one of these days.. I am loving it! My dad is doing better by the way.. So sad, but he is Super Dan!!! Thanks for being concerned, you are such a sweetheart! Love Ya!

Nicole said...

Wow, your boys have gotten so big, and they are so cute!! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!! You are such a good wife to do that!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

McLane is SO jealous, you don't even know! I miss seeing you at the ballpark. I have to wait until the baby comes to start pilates again, but I'll be there in a few months, so hopefully I'll get to see you then!