Carson is turning 3 on the 31st. He is very excited about his birthday. All he wants for any occasion is a vacuum. He loves them. He already has 2 at our house and 1 at his grandma McGee's house. The other day Casey came home with a dirt devil to vacuum out the cars and the stairs so it was a little vacuum. Carson immediately said that is was his and it has been in his bedroom ever since. He loves to see how things work and the vacuum is his most favorite thing to watch. Carson is so much fun and says the funniest things. He is so smart and will be going to preschool this fall. I can't believe that I already have a child who is old enough to go to preschool. It is all very exciting though. Happy Birthday Carson!!!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Kindra your blog is so cute. I cannot believe Carson is going to be 3. Wow. He is starting to look a lot like Casey and Cade looks just like you I think. I always told you that you would have the cutest kids. I miss hanging out so we need to get together. SOON! Call me.
Kindra--I am so excited that you started a blog. I found yours through Bit's blog. I will have to add you to my list of friends. Carson and Cade are so adorable! I bet you love being the only girl in the house! Anyway, sure wish we lived closer so we could have play dates with the kids. Talk to you soon!
Lindsay
Kin- I can't believe you started a blog and didn't tell me! It's good to see you've finally joined the blogger's world! :) Your boys just keep getting cuter and cuter!! Call me sometime. I called you last weekend to go out but I never heard back from you.
Love you!
Amberlee
Kindra,
Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how fast time fly's! how have you been?
Love,
Amie
Yeah welcome to the blogging world!! It is fun because we feel more connected than just seeing eachother a few times a year. I need to be better at keeping up with mine but come visit me on my blog! Hope all is well!!
Carly
Kindra,
You should come out with Casey for sure. That would be a lot of fun. Let me know! Take care.
Love,
Amie
Kindra,
I am so glad you have a blog. I haven't seen you in forever. Your boys are so so handsome. Cute Fam!
Kenzie (cook) Scott
joshandkenz.blogspot.com
Hi Kendra, You're boys are adorable. Last time I saw you u were pregnant when Brooklie was in dance you were ready to have your baby. You've got hansome little guy's. How is you're mom is she still likeing her flight attendant job! Good to see you!
Kindra,
I am so glad that you have your blog now! Funny how I was just talking to you about it! Now I can see what you guys are doing without having to ask Mat all the time! Ben keeps asking is Carson wants to come and play again so you have to come over! Check out our blog matkatielarsen.blogspot.com
Kindra, Kindra, Kindra girl...It has been forever! This is Marie Makai Kinikini...Your family is Beautiful! You look GREAT!
I luv ya girl...keep in touch
I got a blog @
kinikini4life.vox.com
check et out...see my growing family!
Yup me and all my 5 kiddies!
What a cutie! My nephew has a vacuum that's just his size too! He loves it. I'm going to add you to my friends list, if that's okay?!
Kindra!It was so fun to find you and see the pictures of your beautiful family. I am so happy that life has been so kind to you.
kindra i miss you! how are you? your boys are so cute! love ya
Hey kindra.. I can't believe I found your blog!! it look like you have been busy since I last timeI saw you.. which has been a really long time!! hope you are doing well!
Lacey tidwell aka sanchez
Kindra-- your family is so cute
this is jennica argyle Kurt's wife
did you know we had our baby's on the same day, Kody came in and said hi to me in the hospital and told me that you had your baby check out my blog kurtjennicaandboys
keep in touch!Jennica
Kin--
Hey, I need your email address so I can send you an invite to look at my blog. Go to my blog for details. Also, we need to get together while I am in Utah; hopefully dinner with all the girls can be arranged.
Post a Comment